Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Review: Accused


Accused by Kate Kaynak
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Release Date: August 15, 2011


My Rating 5/5 stars (Must Read)

"Someone in the government has files about Ganzfield... and now they have Maddie. The story continues with the fourth installment of the Ganzfield series." (From publisher's website)

My Review:
This is the fourth book in the Ganzfield series, so if you haven't read the first three you should stop and go read them now. I don't know where to begin, I was hooked from the beginning as government agents took Maddie into custody. Maddie faces alot of challenges in this book and you can feel her emotions vividly through the words. We also get to see other favorite characters such as Trevor (of course), Rachel, Drew, Seth, etc. There are many surprising turn of events throughout the novel that I just couldn't put it down. The romance between Trevor and Maddie is as amazing as ever (I want my own Trevor) but their relationship is put the test. A new adversary is introduced that poses a threat to everyone in Ganzfield. The cliffhanger will leave you gasping and make you wonder about Maddie's future. I have no idea how I'm going to wait till the next book. This is the best book in the series so far. Make sure you don't have anything important to do because you will not be able to put it down. I was so hyped after reading it that I just had to write this review right away and it leads into...

Waiting on Wednesday


Operative
By: Kate Kaynak
Publication Date: March 2012
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press


After reading Accused this became my must read book for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment