Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox

So I just started this blog recently, and am excited to start the IMM meme about books I'm going to be receiving next week to kick off my summer. I'll be writing reviews as I finish them.

1.

Abandon by Meg Cabot
Publisher: Point (Scholastic)
Publication Date: April 26, 2011


A modern retelling of the Persephone and Hades myth. I started reading Meg Cabot's books in middle school starting with 1-800-Where-R-You (reprinted: Vanished), Mediator Series, Princess Diaries, etc. From the excerpts on her website I cannot wait to find out what happens next.

2.

Die for Me by Amy Plum
Publisher: HarperTeen (HarperCollins)
Publication Date: May 10, 2011


There has been alot of hype about this book and I can't wait to start reading it. I've read the first chapter on amazon.com and am excited to learn more about the revenants.


3.

The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos
Publisher: Obsidian Mountain Publishing
Publication Date: August 1, 2010



This book caught my eye a while ago since I kept seeing it on different book review sites and I decided to give it a shot. Mystery, stalkers...I can't wait till tuesday.

4.

Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen
Publisher: HalequinTeen (Harlequin)
Publication Date: September 1, 2010


I just started reading this last night, I'll hold off saying anything until I finish the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment